Thursday, June 26, 2008

THIS COULD BE ADDICTIVE!!!

  1. I FEEL THE PATH GETTING GREENER!
  2. Just look ..I found the color chart..
  3. and now..found the "numbered list
  4. But the truth is..I have to go..get my things ready for trip to Temple tomorrow..
  5. A dear, dear friend being sealed to her husband that died YEAR AGO THIS MONTH..
  6. I AM HONORED TO BE ONE OF HER GUESTS.
  7. ON ANOTHER NOTE, I AM DYING TO GO SEE "GONE} WITH} THE} WIND" aha!!! ..changed color..does that look like dust flying away in the wind??
  8. Anyway, a local artsy theatre is showing "Gone With The Wind" on regular screen from 35 mm film as it first hit the big screens in 1939. Their reason? Starting next year or year after, we will see the end of literal film - physical prints on film because theaters are going to digital (which I do not fully understand but believe it will happen.)
  9. I have this movie on VHS and DVD but I would love to see once more in same venue as first time my eyes view this story on film..(we all read before and during the time the film being made, of course...)
  10. But time to go..I have many things on this calendar to accomplish today and I bid you adieu, slowly slink away from this "play station" still not knowing how to make columns on my blog.
  11. No, I choose to just float away on another errand such as doing a load of laundry, strip bed for second laundry session...unload the dishwasher and research my brain as to why I can make columns on regular computer programs and not in this blog.
  12. So acccept my tender feelings from MOM/geny/GG with love to each of you and Jim too.

No comments: